guzziriders.org - moto guzzi forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Sales and Wants > Bikes for sale
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - T3 California 1979 project for sale. New price.
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

T3 California 1979 project for sale. New price.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ReggieV Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: T3 California 1979 project for sale. New price.
    Posted: 24 Mar 2019 at 13:48

Due to lack of time and space I am offering my California for sale which is a 1979 model on a V reg. Chassis number is VD 1963* and engine number is VD 11136* The frame and cycle parts have been dismantled and some renovation has started i.e. frame and bracketry and fork yokes painted in gloss black. The engine and gearbox are still complete, although I have had the cylinder heads off. The bevel drive is complete but is dismantled. It has spoked wheels and a twin clock set up. It comes with a brand new metal based seat and grab rail from Stein Dinse which at current exchange rate would cost £422 and 2 x new stantions. The r/hand side panel had been taken off by me for some reason when I took this picture and is included.  Also the rear rack and metal-work to carry the fag packet panniers (not shown on the "complete" bike photo) are in my possession, and a new screen, with original fittings. I have a comprehensive set of pictures of the dismantling process.

I would like £2700.

Please p.m. me for more details or for my telephone number.

Edited by ReggieV - 07 Apr 2019 at 13:22
Jalfrezi View Drop Down
Falcone
Falcone

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jalfrezi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2019 at 16:04
Very tempting.  I think I had better fix the one I have before buying more though, sadly.
'82 1000SP NT
'04 BMW R1150GSA
'04 KTM 640 Adventure
Oldrat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oldrat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2019 at 18:47
You have a private message Reggie
Thumbs Up
1976 "Zagato" Gootsi cafe racer
1980 LM 2, Coburn and Hughes
Artie101 View Drop Down
Falcone
Falcone

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Artie101 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2019 at 07:02
Hi would you sell the front fork sanctions separately Artie.. 
ReggieV View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ReggieV Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2019 at 09:39
Hello Artie, unfortunately I'm not in a position to sell them separately at the moment. If I end up breaking the bike, which I think unlikely, I will give you a heads up.
Collewi View Drop Down
Guzzino
Guzzino

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Collewi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2019 at 10:22
Hi Reggie, like the look of the T3 you say the bike is stripped down, do you also have the bearings ie headstock, swingarm etc and brake hoses, I assume the wiring loom is complete. Basically I am asking what parts have to be purchased to finish the bike.
Many thanks. 
Collewi.
ReggieV View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ReggieV Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2019 at 20:12
PM sent to Collewi.
borderer View Drop Down
Falcone
Falcone

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote borderer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2019 at 18:59
Hi Have you sold your bike??
ReggieV View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ReggieV Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2019 at 21:54
No, not yet.
Would you like me to P.M. you my phone number so I can give you more information?
borderer View Drop Down
Falcone
Falcone

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote borderer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2019 at 09:38
yes that would be good
cheers
ReggieV View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ReggieV Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2019 at 10:38
P.M. sent.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic