guzziriders.org - moto guzzi forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical > Big Block Tonti
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

1000SP indicator orange plastic thingy (lens?)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ken-Guzzibear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2019 at 18:56
That looks like a yamaha indicator if it has CEV written on it fine to be fair the CEV ones are not at all good I replaced my front ones , fit into the headlamp bolts on the front they have thick cone shaped arms i find brill to clamp Spots to. Rear on mine are now Givi ones But I used yam ones prior to fitting the Givi luggage .....Yam stuff front were off an rs the rear from a Virago ...quite simply after 20+ years many miles they are still good, chrome stalks all good That round Back with what looks like rubber stalk looks more like Yam than Guzzi 
The Older i Get, The Better I Was
theone&onlymin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote theone&onlymin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2019 at 19:02
Show us all the LH indicator.....

Cheers
Min
Mike H View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike H Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2019 at 21:42
Originally posted by Omobono Omobono wrote:

If the police stops me I will say that I have been indicating with the right arm like there is no tomorrow...  

I am sure the police have more serious things to worry about Big smile

However simplest answer is, it's an old rare bike, have to mail order parts and are waiting for them. In other words you are getting it fixed, worst that can happen is they give you a ticket to say it has to be repaired. Which you are doing, but you can't do it sooner than whenever the parts arrive.

"Chicken nuggets don't dance on a Tuesday."
Omobono View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Omobono Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2019 at 14:06
Thanks to everybody!
Just ordered the tape from Halfords, collection in 1 hourSmile
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic