guzziriders.org - moto guzzi forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Introduction > Introduce yourself
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Falcone
Falcone

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeanette Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New member
    Posted: 13 Feb 2019 at 20:27
Hi Guy's, I would like to introduce myself. I own a moto guzzi v50 mk11 1980 which I've had for 6 months, so I'm slowly getting to know the bike. Its my first time joining a club so it's all a bit  new to me, I'm looking forward to chatting with you guys and finding out useful info for the bike and hopefully meeting up and travelling. JeanetteSmile

George S View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote George S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2019 at 20:30
Hi Jeanette and welcome
George

1994 Nevada
1962 Lightweight ducati Bevel Single
Son's 1990 1000S to borrow any time
Jeanette View Drop Down
Falcone
Falcone

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeanette Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2019 at 20:36
Thanks George  just trying to find my way around accessing and sending messages  Im sure I will get the hang of it
helmetbolt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote helmetbolt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2019 at 06:37
Hello, and welcome to the forum.
2001 California Special. (Modified)
Barry View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Barry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2019 at 08:41
Hello and welcome. This is very definitely a friendly place to ask questions about your first Guzzi, whether they are of a mysterious mechanical nature, or perhaps just about getting to know the oddities of a Guzzi.

No stupid questions here, so don't be afraid to ask.
johnno View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote johnno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2019 at 12:59
Hi and welcome Thumbs Up
1100 sport corsa , Yam R1, guzzi 650tt rider
Mr Grumpy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Mr Grumpy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2019 at 14:54
Welcome!
V7Chris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote V7Chris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2019 at 17:49
Welcome
red leader one View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote red leader one Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2019 at 19:08
Jerry atric View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Jerry atric Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2019 at 20:14
Welcome indeed
Jeanette View Drop Down
Falcone
Falcone

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeanette Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2019 at 20:22
Thanks guys for your warm welcome and you certainly have made me feel at ease to ask questions. It has took me ages to get back to this page. Trouble accessing the site and changing my passwordConfused
Brian UK View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Brian UK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2019 at 21:13
If you do have problems, let me know. Remember there is no such thing as a daft question, though we do get daft answers from time to time.
Brian.

Better 5 minutes late in this world than years early in the next.
sardineone View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sardineone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2019 at 23:05
Hi Jeanette,  I don't even live on your side of the Atlantic and this board has been helpful to me.  I'll try to pay it back sometime as I have owned my Lemans for 32 years and 57k miles.  Welcome aboard!
George

One owner 86' Lemans 1000 (member of the family) / BMW R1200ST (current work horse)

You are what you have ridden!
Jeanette View Drop Down
Falcone
Falcone

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeanette Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2019 at 20:10
Thanks everyone, yiu definitely seem like a nice Friendly groupThumbs Up
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic