guzziriders.org - moto guzzi forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Social section > The Bar.
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Guzziology

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ken-Guzzibear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Guzziology
    Posted: 27 Nov 2018 at 11:47
Just seen info on Farcebook the new 9.0 edition available as paperback $49.95 on Amazon or as a kindle e-book for under $10 ..... the e book version sounds very interesting indeed .....my old version was well over £65 for the book and due to the weight high postage ...well done Amazon and Dave Richardson

Edited by Ken-Guzzibear - 27 Nov 2018 at 12:08
The Older i Get, The Better I Was
Jalfrezi View Drop Down
Falcone
Falcone

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jalfrezi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2018 at 18:51
I got mine a couple of weeks ago, I went for the print version, although upon reflection I think that the electronic version would have been a better option.

'82 1000SP NT
'04 BMW R1150GSA
'04 KTM 640 Adventure
TheWrongTrousers View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheWrongTrousers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2019 at 21:50
just got my hard copy version. £39 off of Amazon. Nice white paper cover. Going to look pretty grubby pretty quick !
Jim Mac View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jim Mac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2019 at 13:45
downloaded the price t version a while back,  good for reference if sitting in the house but no so good in the garage with oily hands
V85 TT Trzvel    BMW R45
Too old to die young
iansoady View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iansoady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2019 at 13:59
I don't have the elctronic version of Guzziology but do like pdfs etc as I can just print out the pages I need for a particular job. Of course half way through and with grease up to my elbows I realise I haven't printed a crucial page and have to go and get my keyboard all mucky......
Ian
1952 Norton ES2
1986 Honda XBR500
1958-ish Greeves/Triumph in progress
Dave P. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dave P. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2019 at 14:35
Having seen this info' today(Thanks Ken)I have bought the Kindle version for around £7.50. I have an old tatty paper version in the shed but it's nice to be able to look things up in a cleaner environment whilst waiting for the kettle to boil.
TO LIVE OUTSIDE THE LAW YOU MUST BE HONEST.

1971 V7 Special. 1972 850GT.
1970 T120 Bonnie. 2009 500 Bullet.
Ambermile View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ambermile Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2021 at 15:01
Ooo - V9.0 is free on unlimited... Thumbs Up
Ken-Guzzibear View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ken-Guzzibear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2021 at 09:46
To be honest I often forget to look in Guzziology when doing jobs. BUT I have a house version og the Haynes and the V1000 workshop manuals as well as the garage versions. I did put a clear plastic cover on the garage ones.

I have a laminated list on the garage wall with service info so I can see it at a glance tyre pressures oil types and quantities a Bolt Torque list plugs list gaps that sort of stuff saves working from memory or having to look it up 
The Older i Get, The Better I Was
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic