guzziriders.org - moto guzzi forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Introduction > Introduce yourself
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Black Beauty

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Falcone
Falcone

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote musto777 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Black Beauty
    Posted: 16 Sep 2018 at 18:18
Hi, my names Steve and I live near Preston in the North West of England.

In 1995 I was walking out with one of Black Beauties elder sisters, we met at the Cobb and Jagger Italian Social Club for a few short dates, but did not really consummate our relationship. I was eventually seduced by a Bavarian red head of the time, we had a fifteen year relationship but she eventually left me for another suitor and I don't see her anymore. I have recently struck up a relationship with one of her daughters however and we are getting along very nicely thank you very much.

However first loves, last longest and I never completely forgot about the good Dr's brain child. Feeling frisky (well for my age) I have been looking in the eBay lonely hearts column for a while. Then one day it happened, the earth moved and BANG, I was in love all over again, Black Beauty had stolen my heart. As a young girl she was a vivacious blonde, but no longer quite in the first flush of youth she has died her hair and is adopting a more classically stylish appearance.

I have photo of our elopement, which I would like to share with you, but at the moment she seems quite camera shy, either that or her beauty is too vast for the Forum.

I am looking forwards to making new virtual friends and hope to actually meet some of you in person. Perhaps one of you could help this computer illiterate how to dim her beauty to more manageable proportions or find a way of uploading a larger file.

Ciao   Wink
Hemsport View Drop Down
Falcone
Falcone

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hemsport Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2018 at 18:41
Hi Steve.....Sure we'd all like to see her. Fathomed picture upload by means of a method already posted on the forum. I went to picresize.com and simply reduced my images down to the 400kb required resolution. Saved in my photos and then uploaded to the forum via the attach an image icon....Simples. 👍 Wait with baited breath image wise! 😎
musto777 View Drop Down
Falcone
Falcone

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote musto777 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2018 at 18:56
Hemsport View Drop Down
Falcone
Falcone

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hemsport Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2018 at 19:18
Oooh.....I like!
johnno View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote johnno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2018 at 19:19
class act
1100 sport corsa , Yam R1, guzzi 650tt rider
musto777 View Drop Down
Falcone
Falcone

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote musto777 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2018 at 20:02
Our first night alone together, she was quite shy at first, but we are getting there.

Hemsport View Drop Down
Falcone
Falcone

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hemsport Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2018 at 20:15
Naked lady.....I have to ask. Four wheel toy under covers? Looks possibly Ginetta like? Apologies if I'm miles out and offend! 😆
George S View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote George S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2018 at 21:25
Originally posted by musto777 musto777 wrote:

George

1994 Nevada
1962 Lightweight ducati Bevel Single
Son's 1990 1000S to borrow any time
George S View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote George S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2018 at 21:30
I Love this bike, I need to be 50 years younger and much richer
Must be so exciting to ride
George

1994 Nevada
1962 Lightweight ducati Bevel Single
Son's 1990 1000S to borrow any time
helmetbolt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote helmetbolt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2018 at 06:44
Hello Steve, and welcome to the forum.
2001 California Special. (Modified)
musto777 View Drop Down
Falcone
Falcone

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote musto777 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2018 at 08:22
A gentleman, would never tell what goes on beneath the sheets, 

But as you asked she is an MG B GT that I bought new in 1981, she does not get out much these days, I think she's waiting for her Bus Pass to arrive, not long to go now.
Barry View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2018 at 08:23
Lovely Nero! Welcome!
rapheal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rapheal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2018 at 09:24
Originally posted by musto777 musto777 wrote:

Our first night alone together, she was quite shy at first, but we are getting there.

you are taking it apart ?? is this to smuggle it into the house for winter ???
red leader one View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote red leader one Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2018 at 14:20
Perhaps he has a posh garage.
nab301 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nab301 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2018 at 19:03
Lovely  bike and  garage!
Nigel
Keep smiling , it makes people wonder what you've been up to!
'19 CB125F,

'18 DL250 SUZUKI V STROM,'99 Bmw R1100S, '03Bullet 65 500, '93 MZ301 Saxon fun (offroad)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic