guzziriders.org - moto guzzi forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical > Small Blocks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Moto Strada custom parts

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thorn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Moto Strada custom parts
    Posted: 18 Dec 2017 at 21:33
During the non-riding season I’m sat in my armchair, iPad in hand, wondering about making a few changes to my V7ll. I like what Baak has to offer, but it’s pricy, and a long way away if things prove troublesome.
My local bike shop, Moto Strada, is no longer a Moto Guzzi dealer, but can still provide custom parts. Has anyone experience of their silencer, or their seat?
Barry View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2017 at 21:41
Non-riding season?
Thorn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thorn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2017 at 21:45
Too cold, too wet, or too nesh
DavieL View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DavieL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2017 at 00:12
Nesh? I had to look it up - turns out I'm a bit nesh myself! (Scots 'wersh' is similar)

V7Chris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote V7Chris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2017 at 05:47
I can't comment on the quality of the Moto Strada custom parts, but my V7 ii is currently covered in mud and will be getting another generous coating today before a thorough wash. No non-riding season for this V7.

Edited by V7Chris - 19 Dec 2017 at 05:50
Mike H View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike H Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2017 at 14:48
Yep I'm definitely "nesh".

That's me until March, or unless outside temp goes > 10 degrees

-
"Chicken nuggets don't dance on a Tuesday."
Barry View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2017 at 16:17
Originally posted by Mike H Mike H wrote:

That's me until March, or unless outside temp goes > 10 degrees

That'll be tomorrow and Thursday then - at least in the South East. 11 to 12˚C forecast Which probably means fog. 

Been out on it today - wasn't too bad, other than having to break the ice of the rain cover. By the time I'd done that, the road had gone from shiny and slippy to shiny and wet. So off I went. Just as well - the only way to get back up the A34 was to thread through the middle of quite a lot of miles of stationary traffic  (o: 

Edited by Barry - 19 Dec 2017 at 16:21
theoneandonly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote theoneandonly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2017 at 19:12
Moto Strada are still a dealer 
https://www.facebook.com/BaldricksWorkshop
http://baldricksworkshop.co.uk/

motorcycle slut, if it has wheels and an engine , i will ride it .
Thorn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thorn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2017 at 19:32
No, they gave up the MG dealership early this year. They still work on Guzzis though.
Alan Sbj View Drop Down
Falcone
Falcone

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alan Sbj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 2017 at 12:32
I had a special build V7 a couple of years ago and the quality of everything they fitted, including a seat and silencers was absolutely superb.
Alan.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic