guzziriders.org - moto guzzi forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Social section > The Bar.
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

What did you do with yer bike today.......

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 239240241242243 436>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote motopete Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2018 at 18:09
It was sheep for me Chris, but yes I know what you mean about the sun this time of year. Better out than in though Wink
 I'm hoping to get to Mablethorpe for the beach racing on Sunday, can't decide whether I want a nice sunny day (but in your eyes both ways) or a cloudy day...
johnno View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote johnno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2018 at 18:20
See you there unless you want to join up ?
1100 sport corsa , Yam R1, guzzi 650tt rider
David_M View Drop Down
Falcone
Falcone

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote David_M Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2018 at 01:08
MOT for the V50.
Sailed through.
Luv it!
David_M
LM V, V50 iii
theone&onlymin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote theone&onlymin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2018 at 19:36
Rode Norf to Saaath Landan this morning so that theone&onlymin could parlez with the oneandonly over a tasty Camel  ( fag/cigarette ! ). He took the Stelvio QV out for a blast and when he got back said  "they all sound like that sir". And with that good news it was back to Norf Landan so it was.
Cheers Baldrick.

Cheers
Min

johnno View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote johnno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2018 at 17:27
Mablethrope beach races cancelled but 4 of us went the weather was bad and at times the wind was strong enough to move the bike from white line to edge of road but me xpa 750 was ace compared to 1250bandit, thunderace, and latest African twin . That new v85 as got to be brill to beat a ntx /xpa 750
BondEquipe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BondEquipe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2018 at 20:28
Originally posted by johnno johnno wrote:

Mablethrope beach races cancelled but 4 of us went  . . .

I went in early March. Wind was bitter. Good old school vibe to the place. Viewing area seemlessly becomes the paddock and the track! Peter Hickman was there wandering about too. Was funny seeing him a month later at Le Mans - a bit different weather.
Stephen
Black & Gold LM2
+ Other Bikes & Projects!
johnno View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote johnno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2018 at 20:32
only fools went this time
motopete View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote motopete Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2018 at 13:09
I bailed out Johnno...  I've had more than enough wet & windy days on the East coast for one lifetime.

Well done for giving it a go though, I bet it was "bracing"! (as they say in Skeggy).

Doug View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2018 at 18:34
A nice sunny autumn day here in the North East so I took the Stelvio out for a ride around County Durham and Northumberland.

DSCF3866 by Doug McLaren, on Flickr
johnno View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote johnno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2018 at 14:41
Went on a bike ride with a group it was one of those days , gave up and did me own thing . I always think I will be socialable and besides the odd time always regret wasting my day . My 750 was ace on the leics country lanesThumbs Up
jpc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jpc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2018 at 15:59
Always paddle your own canoe Thumbs Up
TooJuicy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TooJuicy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2018 at 18:08
Kicking my heels waiting for cam belt on car to be changed, today turned out gloriously sunny.  Took the Guzzi for a quick trip around new-to-me lanes near Petersfield, Hampshire.  Fabulous riding, well worth wearing every item of thermal clothing I own.  The car was ready sooner than expected so one of the shortest-ever rides (70 miles) but inspiring.

Tony

Edited by TooJuicy - 29 Oct 2018 at 18:25
johnno View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote johnno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2018 at 18:36
That deserves more than one picture , best gloves are needed now the cold as arrived
red leader one View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote red leader one Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2018 at 19:26
Is that what I suspect it is.

More pics.
TooJuicy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TooJuicy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2018 at 21:09
Originally posted by red leader one red leader one wrote:

Is that what I suspect it is.

I'm afraid it's not, sorry!

Tony

It's a lesser spotted 1200 Sport Corsa

Edited by TooJuicy - 29 Oct 2018 at 21:24
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 239240241242243 436>
  Share Topic