guzziriders.org - moto guzzi forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Introduction > Rogues Gallery
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Show us yer non Guzzi bike ~

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5556575859 65>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hippo-Drones Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2021 at 01:29
Originally posted by Mike H Mike H wrote:

Turns out could have had 720p. But the file was still 1.19 GB at 480p. Shocked

But YouTube always reprocesses everything anyway so it ends up looking like sh1te, whatever you do, which always really annoys me.

EDIT: the camera is a GoPro Hero 7 black. However max res Lightworks will let me have is 720p. Of more concern to me tho is file size.
Sounds like you are using a free version of the editor. If you want to get the most out of your GoPro Hero 7, may be worth using Davinci Resolve, it is a free editor, buy you should be able to get better resolution edits, your 7 will record 4k/60 if you want it to, but if you can only edit at 720p, you may as well use a £40 knock off jobberoo :-)

[/QUOTE]
This is me: www.youtube.com/c/HippoDrones
Brian UK View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Brian UK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2021 at 07:59
That doesn't get round file sizes though, and upload times could well be a limiting factor. OK for those with high speed broadband.
Brian.

Better 5 minutes late in this world than years early in the next.
R100CS View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote R100CS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2021 at 16:06
Thanks, I’m using a Garmin VIRB Elite on top of my helmet and a Roadhawk ride under the fairing both 1080p. Filesize is not an issue, 64Gb SD in the Garmin (128GB also works) and 32Gb in the Roadhawk. The RH is connected to the headlight and starts when the engine starts. I start the Garmin when I start my journey and stop recording when I arrive, max 7hours on 64Gb. The power comes via an USB cable and a sigarettelight adapter.
1st R100CS flattened by a truck
2nd R1150R modified
3rd V7iii GREEN
Hippo-Drones View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hippo-Drones Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2021 at 20:34
Originally posted by Brian UK Brian UK wrote:

That doesn't get round file sizes though, and upload times could well be a limiting factor. OK for those with high speed broadband.
Aye fair point. 
I just edited a video today, it comes in at over 17Gb once done at 2.7k/60fps. That was shrunk down from 4 cameras, and around 400Gb of footage from yesterdays riding. It does take up a wedge of space.

He should be able to make it 1080 though, the file sizes would not be that big with just one camera edited to show the good bits! :-)

Edited by Hippo-Drones - 25 Apr 2021 at 20:37
Brian UK View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Brian UK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2021 at 22:08
And with standard Broadband, with an upload speed not much above 1Mb/sec, how long?

Even with higher speed BB, I get around 7 Mbps max. upload.
Brian.

Better 5 minutes late in this world than years early in the next.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hippo-Drones Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2021 at 00:16
I am so used to having faster broadband, I ditched my TV and telephone, just have BB now, I forget some folk still basically have dial up speeds. My upload is around 20Mb/sec, so I can set a video to upload, and watch an episode of whatever series I am watching on Netflix/Prime and it is normally done by the time that finishes. I know a lot of folk with slower internet, do their uploads overnight, so they don't need to worry about taking up all the bandwidth, just an idea.... not that it really matters :-)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hippo-Drones Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2021 at 00:22
Soz, I have utterly derailed this thread, lets get back on topic....

The other day I hopped on my Beta 390RR to do some green laning, was a brill day.... and my only mishap was getting told off for my numberplate by a friendly policeman up at Newlands Corner, all in all a good day! :-)

Mike H View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike H Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2021 at 00:24
Originally posted by Brian UK Brian UK wrote:

This is my issue. And YouTube squashes it down anyway so no point.

"Chicken nuggets don't dance on a Tuesday."

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hippo-Drones Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2021 at 01:38
You can trick YouTube to treat your videos better. Am sure no one cares, but if you do, drop me a PM and I'll hapily talk you through how to trick YT to make your videos look better.
El Vikingo Tropical View Drop Down
Falcone
Falcone

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote El Vikingo Tropical Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2021 at 23:50

The evolution of my T140d is coming to its end, hopefully I will start the bike this coming weekend for first time since I bought it

My T140d project is coming to its end.

Edited by El Vikingo Tropical - 04 Jul 2021 at 23:53
Mike H View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Mike H Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2021 at 20:34
Very nice! Thumbs Up

"Chicken nuggets don't dance on a Tuesday."
Oldrat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Oldrat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2021 at 21:00
Superb, love it

Clap
1976 "Zagato" Gootsi cafe racer
BMW GSA
El Vikingo Tropical View Drop Down
Falcone
Falcone

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote El Vikingo Tropical Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2021 at 16:08
Accidente 800SS project 

Ducati 800SS

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hippo-Drones Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2021 at 19:49
Nice! :-)
Gizzmo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Gizzmo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Dec 2021 at 18:49
Went out today for the last ride of 2021 on the little beemer

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5556575859 65>
  Share Topic