guzziriders.org - moto guzzi forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Out and About > Good Roads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Little Switzerland, NC

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Falcone
Falcone

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gbinaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Little Switzerland, NC
    Posted: 09 Oct 2022 at 04:26
a group of 4-6 guys and I have been going to the Little Switzerland Resort in North Carolina for the past 5-years and we love it!!! The roads around there: Blue Ridge Parkway, the Diamondback to name a couple and the choices never end. The resort has a "cabin" that has 8-single rooms that are very nice, the the Diamondback cabin has a full length covered from porch which is great for and evening cocktail and cigar and it has a covered area to park your bike. The retaurants at the Inn are amazing!!! I don't know how they do it but I've never had a bad meal, breakfast, lunch or dinner and the staff are super friendly. The bar at the main lodge usually has one or two people singing on the weekends and it's a blast. Great place to stay and eat so you don't have to ride anywhere at night after you get your fill of the amazing roads that are all around the Inn. The Diamondback rooms are under $100/night. September or early October is usually the best time to go as they get a lot of rain in the spring and early summer. 
gary b
Mike H View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike H Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2022 at 20:23

"Chicken nuggets don't dance on a Tuesday."
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic