guzziriders.org - moto guzzi forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Out and About > Good Roads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Green Lanes on my V85 TT

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hippo-Drones Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Green Lanes on my V85 TT
    Posted: 24 Jun 2021 at 12:25
The V85 TT is a cracking bike, I could do with a few extra inches (that's what she said) in my legs, and the tyres (Anakee Adventure) were just about (with my ability) at the top end of their ability, but what a cracking little ride to grab a brew over at Newlands Corner in surrey.

This is me: www.youtube.com/c/HippoDrones
F104G View Drop Down
Falcone
Falcone

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote F104G Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2021 at 15:11
Brilliant!
I love a bit of laning.  Not on me Guzzi though - I've got a Land Rover for that.  Always have some loppers in the back coz the lanes round my way are very often overgrown.
I'm gonna give you a "like" on YooToob
V7Chris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote V7Chris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2021 at 16:11
Green lane? Looks like many of the B roads around here! I wouldn't be brave enough to take it down there at that speed mind you, I would be too scared of dropping it.  My little Himalayan would be another matter though I would still progress at sedate setting.
Hippo-Drones View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hippo-Drones Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2021 at 16:52
Originally posted by F104G F104G wrote:

Brilliant!
I love a bit of laning.  Not on me Guzzi though - I've got a Land Rover for that.  Always have some loppers in the back coz the lanes round my way are very often overgrown.
I'm gonna give you a "like" on YooToob
Cheers mate :-)
I've only had a go at 4x4ing once, back when I was a yoof, it was lots of fun :-)
These lanes are well used so nice and clear, a lot of the others are quite overgrown, as they get less traffic. The first lane in this vid has a TRO on it stopping the use of 4x4s.
Cheers for the "Like" :D

Originally posted by V7Chris V7Chris wrote:

Green lane? Looks like many of the B roads around here! I wouldn't be brave enough to take it down there at that speed mind you, I would be too scared of dropping it.  My little Himalayan would be another matter though I would still progress at sedate setting.
Hi Chris, haha... yeah some of our roads are in a worse state than our green lanes now too.
The Himy is a cracking bike by all accounts. I have a Beta enduro bike for the more sticky stuff currently :-)
This is me: www.youtube.com/c/HippoDrones
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic