guzziriders.org - moto guzzi forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Introduction > Useful links
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Inexpensive but quality seat cushion

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Falcone
Falcone

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TurcoLoco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Inexpensive but quality seat cushion
    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 at 07:49

Hi Guys,

I was shopping for a seat cushion not so much for comfort but for a cooler butt.

The seller saw my Amazon review which also mentioned a quick review video I uploaded to YouTube about it. They were very impressed/happy and gave me 50% off discount code.

I already bought the product at full price which was very reasonable to begin with since it was less than half the price of Air Hawk cushion.

Anyhow, if anyone is interested here is the link for this item on Amazon.

50% OFF code:  828V-G9TXMN-MPYWAH

Not sure how long the code will be good for so if interested get this awesome cushion now for only $18.50!!

sardineone View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sardineone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2020 at 21:46
Looks good!  If cost is imperative and /or only a hardware store is available a wheelbarrow tire inner tube was my earliest seat cushion. Wink
George

One owner 86' Lemans 1000 (member of the family) / BMW R1200ST (current work horse)

You are what you have ridden!
red leader one View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote red leader one Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2020 at 08:37
Piles of people will be interested in one of these.
dan_s View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dan_s Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2020 at 11:52
Thanks for that
Im happy with a mesh seat cover. Use that 10 years at least now. It lets air pass under your rear, never gets scorching hot. Also, lets you move about when the seat is wet. It does accumulate water to some degree but dries quite quickly. You can buy a large scooter size item and trim it to your bike. Cheap

Mike H View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike H Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2020 at 17:14
Originally posted by TurcoLoco TurcoLoco wrote:

Not much use to us in the UK I'm afraid, "This item cannot be shipped to your selected delivery location. Please choose a different delivery location."

Cry

Unless we can find it being sold on our Amazon site ... tho I haven't searched for it ...

"Chicken nuggets don't dance on a Tuesday."
TurcoLoco View Drop Down
Falcone
Falcone

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TurcoLoco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2020 at 23:04
Originally posted by Mike H Mike H wrote:

Not much use to us in the UK I'm afraid, "This item cannot be shipped to your selected delivery location. Please choose a different delivery location."

Cry

Unless we can find it being sold on our Amazon site ... tho I haven't searched for it ...

Why wouldn't it be? After all, it is a Chinese vendor. Confused
Here is the link to the UK version (free of charge - this once!) but code has expired.
I am trying to see if he will give me a new one.
Smile

Edited by TurcoLoco - 26 Jun 2020 at 23:14
Barry View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2020 at 05:41

Cry

Why wouldn't it be? After all, it is a Chinese vendor.

Temporary Covid-related import restrictions?
Ken-Guzzibear View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ken-Guzzibear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2020 at 10:58
If you follow that UK link kindly provided scroll down and the same item is there £14.20 free delivery At the moment International Items are taking longer. The International Cos that haul freight are holding freight to minimise the risk of the virus on packaging. Mind you they have been extremely busy since March most have been as busy as they usually are at peak time, ie Christmas 
The Older i Get, The Better I Was
Mike H View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike H Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2020 at 20:06
I'm keeping quiet from now on! Have also upset someone from "t'other place" LOL

Barry View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2020 at 20:12

I'm keeping quiet from now on! Have also upset someone from "t'other place" LOL

Not me, I think? I'm not from 'another place', and I'm not upset, so it can't be me?   (o;

Mike H View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Mike H Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2020 at 20:32
No not you, LOL

Ken-Guzzibear View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ken-Guzzibear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2020 at 20:58
not me either Mike 
The Older i Get, The Better I Was
TurcoLoco View Drop Down
Falcone
Falcone

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TurcoLoco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jun 2020 at 22:25
Ha-hah, I think he meant me (maybe?) but if so, you didn't, sir!
I don't get offended or upset over trivial sh.t like that besides, why would I when I am trying to share such info with strangers who happen to be riding Guzzi? Wink

As others mentioned, I am sure Covid-19  had some effect on the stock/shipping but they also were selling really well. Perhaps, people caught on to it. After all, even at regular price, it is well worth the price.

I am still waiting to see if they provide me another code. The seller is trying to get it from the vendor but when they are sold out and waiting on more to come in, doubt they would need to offer much discount.
I will update the thread if I get another.

Again, if you need/like one, they are well worth the price!

Peace,
Matt

I support BLM
(Biker Lives Matter)
Mike H View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike H Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2020 at 17:02
Good lord, it's nobody from here! LOL LOL

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic